Under 16 Boys A
To view other teams, or to return to the previous level, click on the relevant button at the foot of this page.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
1. All Matches Commence at 9.30am on Saturdays, captain must inform opposition 2 weeks in advance. As it stands we only have 2 teams playing at home on any given Saturday at 9.30, thus see item 2 below.
All 10 & Under home matches will commence as stated on the above fixture sheet.
2. Where 2 teams are playing at home one team will commence with singles, the other will commence with doubles.
3. Score sheets must be returned to me on the day of the match, by either pinning to the junior notice board or by putting through my home letterbox. Financial and point penalties will be imposed if the league do not receive results within 3 days. Captains, who send result sheets by Email, just send me a copy.
4. A match fee of £1 per player must be collected.
5. Tennis balls and squash are available from Terry or Jo for home matches.
6. Please read all attached information that gives you:
a. Rules and regulations
b. Match Format
c. Club contact details
d. Fixture lists for all teams
e. Details of Argyle players. You must put players British Tennis Membership Number on all match result sheets.
f. 10 & Under have list of Club’s home fixture day and time.
NOTE: All 10 & under fixtures must be confirmed by the captain to their opposition, 4 Days prior to fixture.
On Fixture sheet H = HOME, A= AWAY
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.